Chasing the Yield – February 7, 2022
Value 4 Value podcasting
Listen to this podcast on PodFriend
Podcast: Play in new window | Download () | Embed
Subscribe Android | Blubrry | Podchaser | Podcast Index | RSS | More
Exxon & Chevron are gushing cash – Chasing the Yield
Microsoft purchase of Activision to be reviewed by FTC – Chasing the Yield
J&J to pay $150 million settlement to Native American tribes – Chasing the Yield
Clorox shares tumble after earnings drop – Chasing the Yield
|Dividends Received this Week||Amount|
|PIMCO Income Fund (PONPX)||$168.60|
|Owl Rock Capital (ORCC)||$199.33|
- Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation (OCSL) announced its next dividend of $0.16 per share, a 3.2% increase over the company’s previous payout of $0.155.
- Prudential (PRU) announced its next dividend of $1.20 per share, a 4.3% increase over the company’s previous payout of $1.15.
- Air Products (APD) announced its next dividend of $1.62 per share, a 8.0% increase over the company’s previous payout of $1.50.
- Eversource Energy (ES) announced its next dividend of $0.6375 per share, a 5.8% increase over the company’s previous payout of $0.6025.
- Capital Southwest (CSWC) announced its next dividend of $0.48 per share, a 2.1% increase over the company’s previous payout of $0.47.
- IBM (IBM) announced its next dividend of $1.64 per share, in line with the company’s previous payout.
- Pepsi (PEP) announced its next dividend of $1.075 per share, in line with the company’s previous payout.
- Sabra Health Care (SBRA) announced its next dividend of $0.30 per share, in line with the company’s previous payout.
- PIMCO Income Fund (PONPX) announced its next dividend of $0.03901 per share, in line with the fund’s previous payout.
- Community Trust (CTBI) announced its next dividend of $0.40 per share, in line with the company’s previous payout.
This is a Podcasting 2.0 compatible podcast. This means if you’re listening to this podcast on a Podcasting 2.0 compatible app you’ll have access to transcripts, chapters, and chapter images that accompany each episode. Please go to newpodcastapps.com to download and support these independent apps and go to podcastindex.org to support Podcasting 2.0.
Value 4 Value Podcast Apps
Use the apps below to directly support independent podcasters. It’s easier than you might think to stream fractions of bitcoins to this podcast or any other podcast that is compatible with the Value 4 Value model. This cuts out the need for advertising.
What is Value 4 Value?
The Value 4 Value streaming payments system enables listeners to send Bitcoin micropayments to podcasters as they listen, in real-time. Go to valu4value.io for everything you need to know to begin directly supporting your favorite podcaster.
Kevin Bae is not a registered investment advisor, broker or dealer. Kevin Bae may have positions in any financial instrument, product, or company mentioned on chasingtheyield.com or on the Chasing the Yield podcast. Information provided by chasingtheyield.com and the Chasing the Yield Podcast is provided for information and entertainment purposes only and are not intended as advice or a recommendation or an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument. All opinions are based upon sources believed to be accurate and are provided in good faith. No warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein.
Please contact an investment professional if you have any questions regarding an investment.
For questions or comments contact me at email@example.com