Chasing the Yield – July 26, 2021
The episode is late because I forgot to hit record. I recorded the podcast live at YouTube. I ended up replaying it through my Podtrak P4 and recording it again. YouTube takes too long to process the video. I was planning on downloading it and extracting the audio. At least I didn’t have to start over!
Value 4 Value podcasting
Listen to this podcast on PodFriend
Brookfield Asset Management Inc.’s (“BAM”) announced the acquisition of all of the limited partnership units of Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (BPY). Brookfield Property Partners Announces Results of (globenewswire.com)
|Dividends Received this Week||Amount|
|First of Long Island (FLIC)||$48.02|
|John Wiley & Sons (JWA)||$84.77|
- Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. (SHLX) announced its next distribution of $0.30 per unit. This represents a 35% decrease from the first quarter.
- Community Bank (CBU) announced its next dividend of $0.43 per share, a 2.4% increase over the company’s previous payout of $0.42.
- 1st Source Corporation (SRCE) announced its next dividend of $0.31 per share, a 3.3% increase over the company’s previous payout of $0.30.
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) announced its next dividend of $1.06 per share, in line with the company’s previous payout.
- CrossAmerica Partners LP (CAPL) announced its next distribution of $0.5250 per unit, in line with the company’s previous payout.
- Albemarle (ALB) announced its next dividend of $0.39 per share, in line with the company’s previous payout.
- Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI) announced its next dividend of $0.67 per share, in line with the company’s previous payout.
- ONEOK, Inc. (OKE) announced its next dividend of $0.935 cents per share, in line with the company’s previous payout.
- Sonoco (NYSE: SON) announced its next dividend of $0.45 per share, in line with the company’s previous payout.
This is a Podcasting 2.0 compatible podcast. This means if you’re listening to this podcast on a Podcasting 2.0 compatible app you’ll have access to transcripts, chapters, and chapter images that accompany each episode. Please go to newpodcastapps.com to download and support these independent apps and go to podcastindex.org to support Podcasting 2.0.
Value 4 Value Podcast Apps
Use the apps below to directly support independent podcasters. It’s easier than you might think to stream fractions of bitcoins to this podcast or any other podcast that is compatible with the Value 4 Value model. This cuts out the need for advertising.
ChasingTheYield.com and Kevin Bae are not registered investment advisors, brokers or dealers. Kevin Bae may have positions in any financial instrument, product, or company mentioned on chasingtheyield.com or on the Chasing the Yield podcast. Information provided by chasingtheyield.com and the Chasing the Yield Podcast is provided for information and entertainment purposes only and are not intended as advice or a recommendation or an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument. All opinions are based upon sources believed to be accurate and are provided in good faith. No warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein. Past performance is not an indicator of future results.
Please contact an investment professional if you have any questions regarding an investment.
For questions or comments contact me at email@example.comTags: inflation, markets, MLP, Real Estate