Chasing the Yield – February 14, 2022
Value 4 Value podcasting
Listen to this podcast on PodFriend
|Dividends Received this Week||Amount|
|Antero Midstream (AM)||$238.05|
|CrossAmerica Partners (CAPL)||$581.70|
|Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX)||$389.40|
|Enterprise Products Partners (EPD)||$82.16|
|Enterprise Products Partners (EPD)||$114.71*|
- Pepsi (PEP) announced its next dividend of $1.15 per share, a 7.0% increase over the company’s previous payout of $1.075.
- Ares Capital (ARCC) announced its next dividend of $0.42 per share, a 2.4% increase over the company’s previous payout of $0.41.
- 3M (MMM) announced its next dividend of $1.49 per share, a 0.68% increase over the company’s previous payout of $1.48.
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) announced its next dividend of $1.20 per share, a 11% increase over the company’s previous payout of $1.08.
- Pembina (PBA) announced its next dividend of $0.21 CAD per share, in line with the company’s previous payout.
- UGI (UGI) announced its next dividend of $0.345 per share, in line with the company’s previous payout.
This is a Podcasting 2.0 compatible podcast. This means if you’re listening to this podcast on a Podcasting 2.0 compatible app you’ll have access to transcripts, chapters, and chapter images that accompany each episode. Please go to newpodcastapps.com to download and support these independent apps and go to podcastindex.org to support Podcasting 2.0.
Value 4 Value Podcast Apps
Use the apps below to directly support independent podcasters. It’s easier than you might think to stream fractions of bitcoins to this podcast or any other podcast that is compatible with the Value 4 Value model. This cuts out the need for advertising.
What is Value 4 Value?
The Value 4 Value streaming payments system enables listeners to send Bitcoin micropayments to podcasters as they listen, in real-time. Go to valu4value.io for everything you need to know to begin directly supporting your favorite podcaster.
Kevin Bae is not a registered investment advisor, broker or dealer. Kevin Bae may have positions in any financial instrument, product, or company mentioned on chasingtheyield.com or on the Chasing the Yield podcast. Information provided by chasingtheyield.com and the Chasing the Yield Podcast is provided for information and entertainment purposes only and are not intended as advice or a recommendation or an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument. All opinions are based upon sources believed to be accurate and are provided in good faith. No warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein.
Please contact an investment professional if you have any questions regarding an investment.
For questions or comments contact me at email@example.com